SBI PO RECRUITMENT 2020
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Notification 2020 on its official website www.sbi.co.in for recruitment of 2,000 vacancies to the post of Probationary Officers (PO). The SBI PO 2020 Application Process has begun already @ ibpsonline.ibps.in. Here, we have shared the complete details of the SBI PO Notification PDF such as Important Dates, Vacancy Details, Application Process, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Cut Off, Merit List, and Salary. Check these details below and register before the application window closes i.e. on 4th December 2020.
SBI PO 2020: IMPORTANT DATES & EXAM DATE
Opening of Registration and Application Process 14th November 2020
Last Date to submit an online application 4th December 2020
Payment of Application Fee 14th November to 4th December 2020
Release of SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2020 3rd week of December 2020
SBI PO Prelims 2020 Exam Date 31st December 2020
2nd January 2021
4th January 2021
5th January 2021
SBI PO Prelims Result 2020 3rd week of January 2021
Release of SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2020 3rd week of January 2021
SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2020 29th January 2021
SBI PO Mains Result 2020 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
Release of Call Letter for Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
SBI PO Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) February/ March 2021
Release of Final Results Last week of March 2021
SBI PO 2020: APPLICATION PROCESS & APPLICATION FEE
The step-by-step process to fill the application form for the SBI PO 2020:
• Visit the official website of SBI sbi.co.in
• Click on “Careers” tab >> “Current Openings”
• Click on the “Apply Online” Link under the Recruitment of Probationary Officers
• Click on the New Registration tab
• Enter the required credentials including Name, Date of Birth, Contact Information, and other details
• Upload scanned image of Photograph & Signature (Photograph (20 kb–50 kb) should be colored passport size & Signature (10 kb to 20 kb) should be in Black Ink pen)
• Fill the complete application form
• Pay application fee using Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking
• Download the e-receipt of online fee payment and save the confirmation page
SBI PO APPLICATION FEE 2020
General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs 750
SC/ ST/ PWD – ‘Nil’
SBI PO VACANCY 2020
The category-wise vacancy details are given below:
The detailed eligibility criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 below:
Age Limit (As of 1st April 2020): The minimum age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates:
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT
CATEGORY AGE RELAXATION
SC/ ST 5 years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) PWD (GEN/EWS) – 10 years
PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 Years
PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
Ex-Servicemen (who worked for 5 years military service & were released on completion of assignment) 5 years
Educational Qualifications (as of 31st December 2020): Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates who are in the Final Year or Semester of Graduation can also apply for the examination, subject to the condition that they will have to produce proof of passing the graduation examination on or before 31st December 2020, when called for an interview.
SBI PO 2020: SELECTION PROCESS
The SBI PO Recruitment 2020 will be carried out as a three-phase selection process, involving Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The SBI PO Prelims 2020 exam will be conducted online on 31st December 2020, 2nd January, 4th January & 5th January 2021. Candidates need to clear it to get shortlisted for the next phase, i.e. Mains exam. All three phases are successive and candidates get shortlisted based on SBI PO Cut Off 2020 marks. Have a look at the details of these phases:
1st PHASE Prelims Exam: SBI PO Online Preliminary exam will be of 100 marks. The exam will be conducted online and will contain 100 questions from 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section)
2ND PHASE Mains Exam: Candidates who will qualify Prelims exam will be called for the Mains examination. SBI PO Mains Exam will also be conducted online and will contain Objective Multiple-choice questions of 200 marks and Descriptive Questions of 50 marks.
3RD PHASE Interview or Interview & Group Exercises: Candidates who will clear both prelims and mains exams will be called for Interview (50 marks) OR Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
SBI PO 2020: EXAM PATTERN FOR PRELIMS & MAINS
The latest exam pattern for SBI PO Prelims and Mains examinations is shared below:
Exam Pattern for SBI PO Prelims 2020:
Name of Tests Total
Questions Marks Duration
English Language 30 30 20 Minutes
Quantitative Aptitude 35 35 20 Minutes
Reasoning Ability 35 35 20 Minutes
Total 100 100 1 Hour
• SBI PO Prelims 2020 Exam will be conducted online in objective Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) format.
• The exam comprises 3 sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
• There will be separate sectional timing for each section.
• A total of 100 MCQs will be asked and each question is of 1 mark
• There will be a negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each incorrect answer.
• All questions will be set bilingually in English & Hindi, except the English Language section.
Exam Pattern for SBI PO Mains 2020
Section Total Questions Marks Time
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude 45 60 60 minutes
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness 40 40 35 minutes
English Language 35 40 40 minutes
Data Analysis & Interpretation 35 60 45 minutes
Total 155 200 3 Hours
Descriptive Test: English Language
(Letter Writing & Essay) 2 50 30 minutes
• SBI PO Mains 2020 Exam will be conducted online and will contain 155 Objective MCQs of 200 marks and two Descriptive Questions of 50 marks.
• The objective test will contain questions from four sections – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, and English Language.
• The descriptive test will contain two questions on Letter Writing & Essay.
• There will be separate sectional timing for each section.
• There will be a negative marking of 0.25 Marks in the Objective paper for each incorrect answer.
SBI PO SYLLABUS 2020: PRELIMS & MAINS
Reading comprehension, Synonym & antonym, Para jumbles, Fill in blanks, Cloze test, Spotting errors, Error correction, Active & passive voice, Direct & indirect speech, Idiom & phrases, Rearrangement of sentences.
Number System, Data Interpretation-Table, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram, Number Series, Approximation, Simplification, Percentage, SI & CI, LCM & HCF, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Mensuration, Averages, Permutation & Combination, Probability
Puzzles – Circular Arrangement; Linear Arrangement; Uncertainty
Blood Relation, Syllogism, Input-Output, Inequalities, Direction Sense
Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Figure Series, Alphanumeric Series
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
Static General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science, Sports
Important Schemes, People in News, Awards & Honours, History
Geography, Economy, Polity, Banking Awareness, Banking terms
Indian Banking System, Financial Institutions such as RBI, SEBI, NABARD, IMF, ADB, World Bank & others
MS Office, Internet & Web, Networking, System, Database Management
Security, Viruses, Hacking, Operating System
SBI PO 2020: FINAL MERIT LIST
Candidates need to qualify for both Prelims and Mains examinations to appear for the Interview round. However, the final merit list is prepared based on marks obtained by candidates in the Mains and Interview round. The marks obtained in the preliminary exam are not considered for the selection of candidates for the final merit list.
The final merit list is prepared by marking candidates out of 100 marks (75 marks for Mains & 25 marks for Interview). Candidates are marked based on the below-given ratio of Mains & Interview:
• Mains Exam: 250 marks converted to 75 marks
• Interview: 50 marks converted to 25 marks
The final selection is carried out from the top-ranked candidates on the merit list in each category.
SBI PO CUT OFF 2020
Candidates need to obtain cut off marks in prelims and mains exams separately to qualify both the rounds. The SBI PO Cut Off is decided by the State Bank of India based on the following factors mentioned below:
• Number of Vacancies to be filled in the SBI
• Total number of applicants
• Number of Candidates appearing for the exam
• The difficulty level of the exam
SBI PO SALARY 2020
The SBI POs are offered a pay scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020, which is applicable for Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The starting basic pay offered to SBI POs is Rs 27,620, which includes 4 advance increments.
Apart from this, the probationary officers are also eligible for various allowances such as DA, HRA or Lease rental, CCA, Medical benefits, and others.
Searching for Best SBI PO Coaching Classes, Join Now @ Career Maker Powered By Adda247 Trivandrum & Ernakulam.
Online Application Link for SBI PO 2020